The company DS Smart Environmental Solutions Ltd (Smart EnviS Ltd) has been found in 2018 (March) and since the end of 2018 operates a subsidiary in Crete. The company is specialized in environmental protection issues and mainly in water and wastewater and wastes’ management.
The Smart EnviS Ltd follows the experience of Greek Companies TECHNOCHEMICA CRETE Ltd (1981) and DIALYNAS S.A. (2003) and the founder Georgios Dialynas – Chemical Engineer with more than 40 years working in water and wastes management projects:
- TECHNOCHEMICA CRETE LTD, since 1981, working today mainly in swimming pools, water treatment and maintenance in existing conventional water-wastewater systems,
- DIALYNAS S.A., since 2003, working in small-medium size wastewater plants, studies, design, engineering, implementation, turn-key solutions, after sales’ supporting operation and maintenance (O&M) of water and wastewater systems (WWTP), certified analytical laboratories and experienced personel for services and correct after sales’ support of our customers for many years. DIALYNAS S.A. has worked with natural systems, gravel filters, sand filters, peat filters and textile filters (from Orenco Systems Inc. – Sutherlin OG – for more than 10 years)
The new Company in Cyprus, DS Smart Environmental Solutions Ltd (Smart EnviS Ltd), started working in consulting, studying projects, selling equipment, compact (package) systems for water, wastewater & graywater treatment, O&M services. The main targets of the new company are to:
- Support consulting, engineering, studies, services and plants developing, installing and supports of operation and maintenance.
- In collaboration with DIALYNAS S.A. organizes certified laboratory analyzing food, water, wastewater and wastes samples supporting hotels, industries, Authorities, Municipalities.
- The Smart Envis Ltd supports in Cyprus, in Greece and in Mediterranean-Middle East Countries systems:
- for water treatment (filters and desalination projects) WATERA S.A..
- for wastewater treatment innovative systems (green technologies with low demands in operation and maintenance).
- for grease separation and forward for biodiesel production.
- for odors’ treatment ecological systems (biofilters with natural components wood chips, compost, peat and other materials).
Moreover, Smart EnviS Ltd undertakes the elaboration of studies:
- Environmental Impacts and Life Cycle Analysis Studies (LCA & LCCA)
- Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical engineering
- Natural environment assessment
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Geological –Hydrogeological
- Topographic and geographic projects
- Building & Civil Engineering works
- Licensing of any environmental and waterworks’ activity
- Developing and Supporting training materials for water and wastewater management
Georgios Dialynas – Chemical Engineer, the founder of the companies, working 40 years, has been familiar with many innovative technologies in USA, For more than 30 years he visits the USA (28 trips) and many countries in the global and has good experience in innovative solutions. He was very lucky to have tutors like the world famous professor G.Tchobanoglous, at DAVIS University.
The mother company DIALYNAS S.A. is pioneer in training materials and recently in e-learning for wastewater (NIREAS PROJECT) and driniking/bottled waters (AQUASYN PROJECT), in collaboration with the companies Action-Synergy and Talos ltd.
Works-activities of Georgios Dialynas in Cyprus:
- With Dialynas SA has built up the most famous decentralized small Wastewater Plant at Menogia village for the sewage treatment of the Station for Emigrants of Cyprus (600 persons).
- With Dialynas SA training material (e-learning and books, for Operation and Maintenance of Water & Wastewater plants).
With Smart EnviS:
- Since 2018, Consultant of the «TEΠAK», the technical University of Cyprus (at Limassol) for the repair & revise of the old-abandoned Wastewater Plant of Choletria Community (Pafos area) with plants Typha Latifolia.
- Since 2019 helps the WDD (Water Development Department) of Cyprus in revise and repair small old plants (Agioi-Vavatsinias).
- Recently installed new innovative technology systems (FBRR) for repair of an old Wastewater Plant (of the famous Hotel TROODOS, on Troodos mountain), for 150 beds equivalent.
- Participates in exhibition ENVIROTEC, promoting fat-grease separators and wastewater plants with innovative technologies.
- Collaborates with «TEΠAK», the technical University of Cyprus (at Limassol) in developing new technologies for small plants for sewage and odors treatment.